Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Immortals Reading Challenge



Signed up for Immortal, my second reading challenge next year! It's being hosted by UTC, click on the gorgeous challenge icon above to go to their sign up link. The challenge is to read novels with Vampires, Werewolves, Angels, Demons and Fae as main characters. I will be updating this post with my progress and links of my reviews. 

I'll try to read three books of each specie but I don't know any good werewolf books, so we'll see! 

Vampires
3. At grave's end (Night Huntress #3) by Frost, Jeaniene
4. Destined for an early grave (Night Huntress #4) by Frost, Jeaniene 

Angels & Demons
2. Hallowed by Hand, Cynthia
3. Fallen (Fallen #1) by Lauren Kate
4. Angel's Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Singh, Nalini
5. Illuminate (Gilded Wings #1) by Agresti, Aimee

Fae
1. Darkfever by Moning, Karen Marie
2. Bloodfever by Moning, Karen Marie
3. Faefever by Moning, Karen Marie
4. Dreamfever by Moning, Karen Marie
5. Shadowfever by Moning, Karen Marie

Werewolf/Shapeshifters
2.
3.