Wednesday, February 1, 2012

January 2012 highlights

I'm back from my extended vacation and wow I was able to read thirty (30) books last month! I've never had this much time to read books I wanted to read, and I can't believe I've only started to discover a lot of great books and authors!

For my progress on reading challenges, you can click on the challenge buttons on my sidebar, I try to update as soon as I can and if you want to join those challenges click on the banner on the posts. 

I also made a blog button! 


Just copy the link inside the box to grab the button (a smaller version of the banner above). The artwork was drawn by Koori-chu, commissioned by myself, purplemiaow.
Now for my favorite books this January:

from left to right:

Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Hand, Cynthia 5 stars
Anna dressed in blood (Anna #1) by Blake, Kendare 5 stars
Everneath (Everneath #1) by Ashton, Brodi 5 stars
Destined for an early grave (Night Huntress #4) by Frost, Jeaniene 5 stars
Under the never sky Under the Never Sky #1) by Rossi, Veronica 5 stars
I am Grimalkin (The Spook's Apprentice #9) by Delaney, Joseph 5 stars


That's it! What were your favorite reads last month?


No comments:

Post a Comment