Monday, February 13, 2012

My Little Bookworm Corner #1

Hi all! Welcome to my little bookworm corner where you would get to know more about yours truly! I'll be answering a question today from a meme here.
Q: What was the best book you've read last year.

Hands down. It was Divergent by Veronica Roth and I'm not even a fan of dystopian lit! See my review of the book here.

And check out this great book trailer video:






How about you? What was the best book you've read last year?

p.s. The artwork in my header was drawn by pollo-chan for me, purplemiaow.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read Divergent. I've read lots of great reviews for it, so maybe I should put it on my TBR list. The best book I read last year was The Lincoln Lawyer by Michael Connelly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! :)

    Oh I watched The Lincoln Lawyer movie and it was great! I didn't know it was based on a book! Another one in my huge to read list! Thanks Dalene! :D

    ReplyDelete