Monday, February 20, 2012

My Little Bookworm Corner #2

Hi all! Welcome to my little bookworm corner! Let me pour you some lovely Chrysanthemum Pu-erh tea and we'll get started. I'll be answering a question from here today. Feel free to ask me questions too by commenting.


Week #2: A book that you've read more than 3 times.

The Rainmaker, by John Grisham! I read it when I was in fifth grade, and five more times after that! Loved it, wanted to be a lawyer like Rudy Baylor, couldn't talk about anything else for a while and ended up going to law school so many years after!  

I'd love to know! Which book have you read more than 3 times?


1 comment:

  1. Really Good Post!!

    Family disputes such as divorce or separation can be an emotional and chaotic time of your life - especially when there are children involved. Family Lawyers Perth http://bit.ly/v5z1xZ

    ReplyDelete