Saturday, March 31, 2012

March 2012 highlights

Hi everyone! Here are my March highlights:


First of all, I would like to promote the FOLLOW CLUB, it's a discussion in a goodreads group called Blogger Lift (you have to be a group member to post), and the goal is to have 20 people sign up and each one on the list will follow everyone else so that as the list is closed, you'll get 19 new followers. Please join in!


Also, I have been beyond happy to have interviewed Illuminate author, Aimee Agresti, so  if you loved Illuminate as much as I did (my review of Illuminate here) please check out the interview where Aimee also talks about her second book!

Moving on, here are my March "5 stars" reviews (click on book covers to go to my review):

books I'm currently reading:

and March released books I'm still looking for: 

March has been a great reading month for me not in terms of the quantity of what I read but in the quality of it, I noticed I didn't give a rating lower than 4 this month (!), because it has been quite a busy month for me. I hope everyone has had another great month too and I'd love to know:

Which books made your month? 

1 comment:

  1. That's great that you had a good month! Mine was okay.. Embrace and Dead to You were the only books I gave a 5/5 to. Hope you enjoy April!

    ReplyDelete