Sunday, April 8, 2012

In my (Mailbox) Shopping Bag #7


Hi all! I'm moving my In my Mailbox posts from Tuesdays to Sundays when I'll have more time to write. How has everyone's week been? I just got home from the movies, watched Wrath of the Titans and thought Perseus was a different actor! Sam Worthington get rid of that..that curly mop of hair! Doesn't he look way hotter in Clash without all that hair?? I had a not so good week this week though, ugh. So I did a bit of retail therapy, bought two flirty sandals from Grendha, here's a picture of one of them that I took for my poupee girl virtual closet (Japanese online fashion and dress up game/community):



Really cute right? Just think of this week's IMM as a sort of In my Mailbox Shopping Bag Edition! And of course here's my book haul this week:


What do you have in your Mailbox/shopping bag this week?



12 comments:

  1. Very nice!! I really liked Tempest Rising!! A great mermaid tale!! Also still have After Obsession on my TBR pile! Hope you enjoy all your reads!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It'll be my first mermaid book! Now I can't wait to start on it, thanks for that Jessica! <333

      Delete
  2. Hi Mia! Aww sorry you had a bad week, but at least you got some awesome books and cute shoes, that would make me happy ;) I'm a new follower by the way! Your site is so cute!

    SO many good books this week, I'd love to read Tempest Rising since I love mermaid books and I'm also pretty interested in Entangled-- LOVE that cover!! :D

    You can stop by and see what I got in my mailbox this week at the link below-- Happy Reading!! :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed you back. I can't believe I haven't read a mermaid book ever! I guess I should start Tempest Rising first :D and yes love love that Entangled cover and heard so many nice reviews about it. Happy reading to you too!

      Delete
  3. Nice assortment! I thought that Oppression was a pretty good read but wasn't wowed by it. However, Jessica Therrien retweeted my 3 star review and was super positive about it. That is a seriously cool author in my opinion. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tempst rising was good. You've got quite the collection of good books there. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute sandals! Sorry for the bad week; I didn't have a good one either. Hope this week is better! And fantastic book haul! Enjoy them all!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhh, awesome books! i've got drink, slay and love annd after obsession but haven't got round to reading them yet! I've got airel on my wishlist but still not sure on buying it:L

    Hope you enjoy these awesome reads!!

    Check out mine: http://chantel-law.blogspot.co.uk/

    Chantel x

    P.S. I followed ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Entangled looks SO pretty!!! And I absolutely love those sandals!!! I hope you enjoy all you got :)

    Here's my IMM!

    Your blog is adorable! I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Lots of amazing books for you this week! I hope you enjoy them all and have a better week this week.

    Happy reading!

    Here's our mailbox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you everyone! Following back those I haven't yet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice choices! Airel, Tempest rising, Entangled and After obsession are my favorite ones.

    ReplyDelete