Friday, April 6, 2012

Kreativ Blogger & One Lovely Blog Award

I only pass an award once, which means if I get the same award again, i.e. Kreative Blogger award, I'll make a post to thank the blogger who gave me the award but I will not pass the award on anymore.


Oh my gosh, I'm very happy to know that my book blog is being appreciated and I'd like to say thank you from the bottom of my heart to PidginPea, sorry for taking too long to post, I have been very busy this last month, for these awards which I will also pass on today (I received another award from two more fellow bloggers this week but I will make a separate post about it):


How to pass on this award:

1. Say seven things about yourself,
2. pass on the award to seven people, and
3. Thank and Link back on the blogger who gave you this award.

How to pass on this award:
1. Say seven things about yourself,
2. pass on the award to fifteen people, and
3. Thank and Link back on the blogger who gave you this award.

Seven things about me:
1. My favorite breakfast is a stack of pancakes with whipped butter, sour cream filling and maple syrup, and Iced tea.
2. I have never ridden on a Ferris wheel before! (*hint hint* to my boyfriend).
3. My favorite cartoon/anime when I was little was Sailormoon! I sort of memorized the lines they say before fighting the monsters in Japanese and my cousins and I would paint our nails pink before watching, painting even our fingers (it used to be aired every Saturdays, we had a little girls' club and that's what we do together).
4. I hate hate mayonnaise.
5. Beauty item that's always in my bag/purse/clutch: red lipstick. 
6. Dream city destination: Venice (I'd love to ride a gondola wearing a gown).
7. I'd love to take up cooking lessons this year = Chef wannabe! 

I am now passing these awards to:
3. Book Whales @ Book Whales 
4. Dalene @ A Date with a Book
5. Agnieszka @ A Nook full of Books
6. Lacey @ A Book Club of One
7. Kate @ Kate's Book Life

The One Lovely Blog award should be passed to fifteen people, but I'm very sorry I'm quite busy these days. Thank you to everyone who reads my blog!


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Mia. We are flattered. You have a cute blog :D-TheUnseelieNerd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :x I love reading your reviews <3

      Delete