Saturday, August 11, 2012

My little Bookworm corner #5 Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice (Products I'm loving now!)

Hello everyone!

I didn't get to read so much last month (well books that I wanted to read but I still had to read a ton of other stuff) but July has been quite fun too with my current faves:





Clockwise from bottom left: Burberry Brit Summer Edition for Women; Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait; Urban Decay Lip Junkie in Naked (part of the UD Naked2 palette); Urban Decay Naked2 Palette; Deborah Lippman in Fashion; L' Oro Vita Argan Oil; MAC Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser.

Burberry Brit Summer Edition for Women
Burberry Brit Summer is such a gorgeous summer-ender with a crisp and fresh scent. The only thing I didn't like about it is that the scent only lasts up to a little over two hours on me. 

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Who wouldn't be addicted to these Lip Butters? It's easy to apply, gliding smoothly on the lips, moisturizing and has a delicious buttery scent. It applies sheer so I have to layer a bit to get the opaqueness I want but for its price point, it's amazing. I also love how glossy and shiny my lips look wearing it. 

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette
Urban Decay is not available in my place or in Hong Kong so to get my own Naked2 palette I had to order online from a seller who delivers to Manila and it was a gamble. I had to pay around 67 USD for it (others are even selling it here for 100 USD) without knowing if it's real or if it's a fake as there are a lot of fake UD palettes out there. I found this post helpful as well as watching youtube videos that featured the fake UD Naked2 palette. Some telltale signs: the fake palette does not have the lip junkie and the original palette is in a transparent plastic box, not a gold box. My seller also has a money back guarantee that the product is original. The shades are just divine! I love playing with it. 

Deborah Lippman in Fashion
Fashion is such a delicate nail polish shade. Add a black tip for a modern French manicure perfect for Fall! 

L' Oro Vita Argan Oil
Put Argan Oil everywhere before you sleep! Face, underarms, elbows, knees, feet, hair, nails, I mean everywhere! You'd be surprised your skin can still get smoother.

MAC Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser
I needed a cleanser that is water based but would still be effective in removing gel eye liner because I have eyelash extensions and oil based formula can remove the eyelash glue used on me and this cleaner works perfectly.

I hope you've had a beautiful July and an even better August! Don't forget to tell me what your July favorites were in the comments. Thank you for reading.




No comments:

Post a Comment