Saturday, August 18, 2012

My little Bookworm corner #8 Products I'm loving now!

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned in my previous post, I'm starting to build my make up collection again as I threw away all my make up products from before because I follow make up expiration strictly being very careful of my skin and eyes. For today, I'm just wearing a simple and fast look before heading out for breakfast. 

On my list:

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance
Lancome Teint Miracle in BO 02
Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 3
Laura Mercier Lingerie Palette, Blush in Rose Desire
Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm
Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
Liole Eyebrow pencil in 3
Naked Palette 2, in Foxy & Bootycall + eyeshadow brush included in palette
Bobbi Brown Blush Brush
Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush (used for application of under eye concealer)
Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush


Laura Mercier Lingerie Palette, Blush in Rose Desire.

I also love dusting Fresh Peach Blush from this palette over Rose Desire on my cheeks but I'm only wearing Rose Desire today.


 Naked Palette 2, in Foxy & Bootycall.

I used Foxy under my brow bone and a little in my waterline, and Bootycall all over my lid.

L-R Counterclockwise: Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 3, Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm, Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait, Lioele Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 3, Bobbi Brown Concealer Brush, Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush, Bobbi Brown Blush Brush.


Lancome Teint Miracle in BO 02

Teint Miracle is the liquid foundation you can find in Manila Lancome stores. The SA told me Teint Idole is not yet available but will be soon. I love how it gives a beautiful dewy natural look when worn.


Swatches from L-R: Radiance, Secret Concealer in 3, Teint Miracle in BO 02, Rose Desire, Peach Parfait, Foxy, and Bootycall.

And the look~ (I don't use an eyelash curler or mascara because I have on eyelash extensions) By the way, I'm not a make up artist (I do plan on taking make up lessons soon!) and this isn't a make up tutorial.

I would love to know what products you love using everyday! Do you also follow make up expiration strictly? Let me know in the Comments below. Thank you for reading, have a lovely weekend!

Love love,


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! I'm now following you back! =)

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for visiting my blog and for the follow. I followed you back via GFC :)

    Love, Katie
    http://fashion-coma.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I am a new follower from GoodReads. I would LOVE a follow back! My blog is http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete