Monday, September 17, 2012

In my Mailbox #10 my biggest haul ever Edition!

Hello all! 

This weekend has been a blast for me! I watched The King and I theater gala performance last night with my boyfriend at Resorts World Manila. The production was oh so grand! The music played by the Manila Philharmonic Orchestra was beautiful. Philippine Ballet Theater dancers performing Uncle Tom's Cabin Siam style was hypnotizing! I loved the voices of Tanya Manalang as Tuptim, Lorenz Martinez as Lun Tha, and Gina Respall as Lady Thiang. I shall look out for them in future theater performances. 

I was still able to squeeze in a little book shopping this weekend and a little reading (and work huhu). Here are my book hauls this week:

*too tired to charge my camera and take photos of this week's haul so goodreads pictures for now*

from the bookshop: (in paperback)



(in hardcover) I had to buy another hardcover copy of The Hunger Games because my old one is missing!

what I fed my reader: (as you can tell, I finally gave in and bought the fifty shades series, I'm actually hoping that there is a story in there!)


and I just had to separate my birthday book gifts! (I was just given gift certificates, my gifters were afraid I might already have the book they're gifting or I might not like those books so I got to choose the books I like yay!)


As you can tell, I'll be very busy reviewing all these and I can't wait! Tell me which books you got this week in the Comments below. Thanks for dropping by!



7 comments:

  1. 0.o Woah so many awesome books!!! I read fifty shades a while ago and *admits grudgingly* I really loved it! I hope you like it as well. It's definitely one of those series that is either a hit or miss with a lot of people.
    Shae @ Understanding Shae's Story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh it's nice to hear that you loved fifty shades! I definitely need to make a book review on that one! I agree, there are a lot of reviewers who loved it and a lot as well who say it wasn't up to par with the hype it got. Thanks for dropping by Shae!

      Delete
  2. Wow! That is a lot!!! Hope you enjoy them all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I love your book haul for this week. All of those books, well maybe except the fifty shades trilogy, look awesome! ;)

    Enjoy reading them and I can't wait for your reviews.

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Loved your book haul - it's truly huge!!
    Happy Reading! You're set for a few months!
    ps. I hope you find a story in 50 shades - I couldn't for the life of me.
    My post - My book haul of the week
    New follower via GFC :)
    Aditi @ READioactive

    ReplyDelete