Monday, September 24, 2012

In my Mailbox #11 Reader Overload Edition!

Hello everyone!

Welcome to my In my Mailbox, hosted by The Story Siren where I post books I've bought/been gifted/received for review the past week. I know my reader is too full with books already but these new releases aren't available in my local bookstore yet and I want to get started on reading some of them. I do buy a paperback/hardcover copy of books I really like or find amazing (4 stars/5 stars) and make sure those books are in my reader too to show support for the author who wrote them. Same goes even if I already have an ARC of the book, I'd still buy a paperback/hardcover copy plus ebook. Click Read More to find out what I got this week!







6 comments:

  1. Awesome book haul!
    Enjoy the books you got! ;0

    J'adore Happy Endings

    ReplyDelete
  2. These covers make me drool. They look amazing! I'd read them just baed on the covers LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping by! Sometimes I just pick books up to read because of their covers too. :D

      Delete
  3. Lucky, there's several here I really want to read =)

    ReplyDelete