Tuesday, January 15, 2013

150 + Reading challenge for 2013


I don't know if I managed to finish reading 100 books for my self challenge last year because I failed to keep track of what I was reading! I need to go over my 2012 challenge list and try to update it the best I could. This year, I'll be pushing myself more with the 150+ challenge hosted by My Overstuffed Bookshelf. Definitely very ambitious. I'll be updating this post (new year's resolution, always, always update as soon as I finish a book) with books I've read for this year. I'll put a link for this post in my sidebar (just click on the challenge icon to get here). So let the fun begin!

1. Insurgent by Veronica Roth
2. The Fault in our Stars by John Green
3. Dead to the World (Sookie Stackhouse #4) by Charlaine Harris
4. Dead as a Doornail (Sookie Stackhouse #5) by Charlaine Harris
5. Definitely Dead (Sookie Stackhouse #6) by Charlaine Harris


1 comment: